• Identifies liquid threat and discriminates between harmful and safe liquids, even when their physical
properties are very similar;
• Improves the consistency of liquid threat detection at checkpoints and reduces human error or interpretation;
• Quickly and safely identifies liquids up to 2L automatically, allowing simultaneous multiple containers screening;
• Quick and easy installation on existing systems without redesign checkpoint layout.
Innovative decision support system for baggage control at security checkpoints.
FEP ME 640 DEXGIL & OPTOSCREENER® solution allows the 100% inline inspection of cabin baggage, introducing automated detection of dangerous and prohibited liquids.
FEP ME 640 DEXGIL offers, as optional, an algorithm for identification of bottles inside bags.
• Operating Temperature: 5°C to 40°C
• Storage Temperature: -20°C to 60°C
• Relative Humidity: 20% - 80%, non-condensing
• Size: 109.9 x 50.3 x 18.8 cm
• Weight: 17 kg
• Power Supply: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 6.3 A max
• Power Consumption: 430 W typical
• EMI/EMC Compliance: FCC47 CFR Part 15, Class A, CE Mark to EN 55022/EN 55024 ICES-003, Class A
• Safety: CSA 22.2 No. 60950-1, UL 60950-1 EN 60950-1 / IEC 60950-1
• Ingress Protection: IP 22
• I/Os: Power input, power output (monitor only) 2x Ethernet, 3x USB, 1x VGA
• Display: 17” touchscreen monitor, 1280x1024 resolution
• Noise level: 59dB max, 52dB typical
Message: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Asia/Krasnoyarsk' for 'WIB/7.0/no DST' instead